A Winter's Rest
be held by the magic of winter on this solstice retreat
On this longest night of the year, you are being invited to take rest in your inner landscape. Let the noise of the linear world around you quiet down for these two days and let the stillness of your interiority light up.
This Winter Solstice retreat is a sacred container where you can show up authentically as you are in this moment and find respite from the busyness of life.
The winter holds the magic of stillness and dreaming. In this space so you can fall into the holding of the cyclical energies of your body and the earth. There is nothing you need to prove in this space. There is nothing you need to be beyond yourself and nothing you need to do beyond resting.
In that moment of silent stillness we will connect with our intuitive guidance for where we desire to walk in this next year. This retreat is designed to enable you to journey through this holiday season and into the new year resourced and rested.
During this Solstice Retreat, you will tap into the magic of...
the archetypal energy and dreaming with the tarot
meditation to discover a deep rest within
being in harmony with the cycles of body + earth
intuitive guidance through journal writing
community that values you for who you are
Take a peek at the Retreat Schedule...
Each circle will have moments of grounding, meditation, somatic awareness and sharing together. Full details of all the circles will be sent to your email after registration. You are invited to come to as many of the circle gatherings as you are able, but don’t worry if you miss some they will be recorded and made available after the retreat.
Day One, Saturday December 18th:
- 11am-12pm – Opening Circle
- 12-12:30pm – Break
- 12:30-2pm – Tarot and Journaling Circle
- 10-11pm – Meditation Circle
Day Two, Sunday December 19th:
- 11am-12:30pm – Ritual Magic Circle
- 12:30-1pm – Break
- 1-2pm – Closing Circle
*All times are in EST. Go here to convert the time to your timezone
Who is this retreat for?
- If you are overwhelmed with your daily life and wish someone would hold you and allow you to rest.
- If you find it difficult to take time and space to nourish yourself.
- If your holiday schedule is busy, busy, busy and you need a moment to come home to yourself.
- If you are always giving to other and need reminded that you deserve rest too.
- If you feel like you’ve lost the magic in your life and want to discover that spark within.
- If you desire to live closer aligned to the seasonal energies of the body and earth.
- If you want to end this year and begin a new year in tune to your intuition, magic and inner guidance.
Meet Your Guide, Meghan (she/they)
Hey all! If you are new around here, you may not yet know that I’m a cyclical living guide weaving together cycle magic for the regeneration of body + earth + community. I’m here to create sacred space as we journey into remembrance and reclamation of our power through ritual, bodyfulness, meditation and tarot.
Since I was a young child, the winter season has held magic for me. My favorite moment being freshly laid snow under the light of the full moon. I loved going outside after everyone else had fallen asleep and just be in the silent stillness watching the moonlight glitter on the snow. Now following along the wheel of the year, I am not surprised that the winter solstice is one of my favorite times to slow down and mark the changing of the seasons and my connection to nature.
This retreat is a time for us all to come together and rest in the stillness, to be one with the wheel of the earth, and remember that we are loved just as we are. I can’t wait to share my love for the winter magic with you.
“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, “Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland -
You are invited to engage in this retreat through reciprocal generosity. Working within an anti-capitalist framework this offering is to be taken as a reciprocal relationship between you and me. I am giving you of my time, energy and wisdom as I hold this sacred space in an act of generosity, without any expectations. In reciprocity, you are invited to receive the gift of this retreat by donation or freely without guilt.
I have intentionally not put a price on this retreat, not because it is not valuable, but because value is subjective. When deciding upon the value you hold for this retreat, here are some points to consider:
- Your financial means (things like basic needs met, income, investments, assets, house, car, vacations, entertainment you engage in, other expendable income)
- The position and privileges you hold in society (such as race, gender identity, sexual identity, disability, socioeconomic, religion, country-based, birthplace)
- Access to external support from family or loved ones
- Your anticipated value of this retreat
- What value would represent a commitment for you to be fully engaged
- Your desire to give back in mutual aid so that others can join at a lower rate or freely
Financial contributions made in generosity are received with deep gratitude. Generosity is an act of spirit and energy, not tied to a specific amount. Please know that your time and engagement is a gift if that is all you are able to give.
You can click below to register for the retreat and practice reciprocal generosity.