A Winter's Rest
be held by the magic of winter on this solstice retreat
On this longest night of the year, you are being invited to take rest in your inner landscape. Let the noise of the linear world around you quiet down for these two days and let the stillness of your interiority light up.
This Winter Solstice retreat is a sacred container where you can show up authentically as you are in this moment and find respite from the busyness of life.
The winter holds the magic of stillness and dreaming. In this space so you can fall into the holding of the cyclical energies of your body and the earth. There is nothing you need to prove in this space. There is nothing you need to be beyond yourself and nothing you need to do beyond resting.
In that moment of silent stillness we will connect with our intuitive guidance for where we desire to walk in this next year. This retreat is designed to enable you to journey through this holiday season and into the new year resourced and rested.
During this Solstice Retreat, you will tap into the magic of...
the archetypal energy and dreaming with the tarot
meditation to discover a deep rest within
being in harmony with the cycles of body + earth
winter dreaming and visioning for the new year
community that values you for who you are
Take a peek at the Retreat Schedule...
Over this magical retreat we will journey through the themes of the winter season with the support of tarot, journaling, meditation, somatic awareness, and by making a wish jar.
There are 4 circle gatherings in total that were recorded over a weekend in December 2022:
- 90 minute Opening Circle
- 120 minute Tarot and Journaling Circle
- 120 minute Ritual Magic Circle
- 60 minute: Closing Circle
Now you can enjoy them whenever you have the space and energy to connect in with the magic of winter!
Who is this retreat for?
- If you are overwhelmed with your daily life and wish someone would hold you and allow you to rest.
- If you find it difficult to take time and space to nourish yourself.
- If your holiday schedule is busy, busy, busy and you need a moment to come home to yourself.
- If you are always giving to other and need reminded that you deserve rest too.
- If you feel like you’ve lost the magic in your life and want to discover that spark within.
- If you desire to live closer aligned to the seasonal energies of the body and earth.
- If you want to end this year and begin a new year in tune to your intuition, magic and inner guidance.
Meet Your Guide, Meghan (she/they)
Hey all! If you are new around here, you may not yet know that I’m a cyclical living guide weaving together cycle magic for the regeneration of body + earth + community. I’m here to create sacred space as we journey into remembrance and reclamation of our power through ritual, bodyfulness, meditation and tarot.
Since I was a young child, the winter season has held magic for me. My favorite moment being freshly laid snow under the light of the full moon. I loved going outside after everyone else had fallen asleep and just be in the silent stillness watching the moonlight glitter on the snow. Now following along the wheel of the year, I am not surprised that the winter solstice is one of my favorite times to slow down and mark the changing of the seasons and my connection to nature.
This retreat is a time for us all to come together and rest in the stillness, to be one with the wheel of the earth, and remember that we are loved just as we are. I can’t wait to share my love for the winter magic with you.
“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, “Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland -
You are invited to engage in this workshop through reciprocal generosity. Working within an anti-capitalist framework this offering is to be taken as a reciprocal relationship between you and me. I am giving you of my time, energy and wisdom as I hold this sacred space in an act of generosity, without any expectations. In reciprocity, you are invited to receive the gift of this workshop by donation or freely without guilt.
I have intentionally not put a price on this workshop, not because it is not valuable, but because value is subjective. When deciding upon the value you hold for this workshop, here are some points to consider:
- Your financial means (things like basic needs met, income, investments, assets, house, car, vacations, entertainment you engage in, other expendable income)
- The position and privileges you hold in society (such as race, gender identity, sexual identity, disability, socioeconomic, religion, country-based, birthplace)
- Access to external support from family or loved ones
- Your anticipated value of this workshop
- What value would represent a commitment for you to be fully engaged
- Your desire to give back in mutual aid so that others can join at a lower rate or freely
Financial contributions made in generosity are received with deep gratitude. Generosity is an act of spirit and energy, not tied to a specific amount. Please know that your time and engagement is a gift if that is all you are able to give.
You can click below to register for the workshop and practice reciprocal generosity. Once you register you will have immediate and lifelong access to the workshop.